Petting Farm & Wildlife PRESERVE
PETTING FARM TOURS
NEW IN TOWN?
COME VISIT OUR PETTING FARM!
Founded in 2021 with a mission to rescue over 150 animals from an uncertain future, Romelia Farms is committed to ensuring that the animals who reside on our property have their quality of life and welfare placed above all else. In support of this mission, we offer unique interactions with our animals through a guided, education-focused petting farm tour that’s fun for the whole family!
Start the tour off with a good ole’ fashioned hayride to the petting farm, where you’ll get up close and personal with a variety of farm and exotic animals such as camels, cows, goats, donkeys, lemurs, sloths, parrots, alpacas, sheep, and more!
PRICING & TICKET OPTIONS
Ages 13+ ………. $19
Ages 3-12 …..….. $14
2 & Under …..…. FREE!
Ages 13+ ………. $89
Ages 3-12 ……… $79
In order for our guests to have the opportunity to be hands-on with our animals, we are required by the State of Florida to have a guide present at all times during our petting farm tours. All guests are expected to abide by any rules given by our tour guides. We reserve the right to end any petting farm tour early and/or to remove guest (s) from the property due to noncompliance or disruptive behavior.
All participants are required to sign and complete a waiver before entering the petting farm premises. Under no circumstances will any guests be allowed access to the petting farm without completing a waiver. We reserve the right to deny entry due to noncompliance with this requirement.
have you ever wanted to feed a sloth or pet an anteater?
If so, then Romelia Farms is the place for you!
In addition to our guided petting zoo tour, we also offer a unique Central & South America encounter for our guests, where you get the chance to hand feed our two-toed sloth!
$89 per participant (includes petting farm admission)
- This one-of-a-kind experience is designed for our guests who are 5 years and older. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years of age.
- We require a minimum of two (2) paying participants and can accommodate groups as large as four (4) participants.
- Encounters generally last 15-20 minutes.
- Close toed shoes are required by all guests to participate.
- Animal encounters are a private experience and will consist of the paying group only. Only paying participants will be allowed in the enclosure. Non-registered friends and family visiting the farm are welcome to watch and take pictures from outside of the exhibit.
- Please Note: At Romelia Farms Wildlife Preserve, we give our animals the choice to participate in these interactive experiences with our guests. All encounters are dependent upon the animal. Our animals must be respected, and as such we reserve the right to end the encounter at any time for disruptive behavior.
- Participants may have the opportunity to gently touch our sloth and/or anteater depending on the animal’s behavior. However, touching is not guaranteed! For the safety of our guests and animals, holding a sloth is not permitted.